COLD WOUND SPRING MANUFACTURING
In the process of cold coiling, wire is fed through rollers and fulcrum pins and travels around a fixed mandrel to form a coil. Betts Spring can manufacture a variety of coil lift springs and tapered springs to suit your application.
If you’re interested in finding out if we can make springs for your custom application, give us a call or use our contact form.
COLD WOUND SPRING MANUFACTURING CAPABILITIES
- Grinding & shot peening
- Coiling material diameters ranging from 0.95″ – .640″
- Three CNC spring coilers ranging from .250″ – .640″ wire diameter
- Two CNC spring coilers ranging from .095″ – .500″ wire diameter
- Four CNC Horizontal infeed precision spring grinders
- Two 30″ down feed grinders
- One CNC Wet Grinder